WHAT IS MAINSTAGE?
MainStage Irving-Las Colinas (MILC) supports the City of Irving's efforts to improve the quality of life for its citizens by providing:
• Quality theatre to the Irving Community through the organization of qualified individuals.
• Affordable theatre to the Irving Community as a result of MainStage’s all-volunteer organization.
• Entertaining theatre to the Irving Community through careful selection of material presented.
• Opportunities for involvement by the community in all areas of theatrical production through open auditions, mentoring, special project support, and formal classes.
• The Irving Community with the benefit of top local volunteer and professional expertise in all areas of theatrical production and arts management through the ability to involve participants from many disciplines.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President – Clayton Cunningham
Vice President – Evelyn Hall*
Secretary – Tully Hall
Treasurer – James West
Molly Kahn - Guild President
Debbie Fleck - Guild Liaison
Gary Payne - Administrator
*Denotes Irving resident
TO KEEP IT SIMPLE:
Award-winning theatre in the heart of the Metroplex.